Tuesday, January 18, 2011

YMCA - Gym Membership Discount

My family has been lucky enough to enjoy the YMCA as members this past year. Our former gym closed and we were so happily surprised to find out that for the same dues, we could access not only a workout gym, but also tennis courts, indoor pool, outdoor pool with a waterslide, a gym and indoor track, many awesome workout classes (even for kids) and free childcare! Wow! During the winter we can come indoors and work out when it's too cold to run outside, and during the summer we are constantly playing in the outdoor pool to stay cool in the Georgia heat! On top of good amenities, the YMCA is a great community player - they are 100% for including everyone regardless of ability or disability, financial resources, education, etc. I am so proud of what they stand for.

In conjunction with New Years and all the resolutions involving weight loss, the YMCA will give new members a huge 20% discount when they join if they bring in a personal invitation from a current member. If you or your family are interested in joining the YMCA and receiving a discount, leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I will email you back a personal invitation to join with the 20% discount! (offer expires 5/30/2012)

Current Discount HERE (as of 10/15/2012)
Here are the monthly rates 20% below standard:
Young Adult:
Adult:
Two Adults:
Senior Adult:
Family:
Senior Family:
Teen:
$28
$43
$61
$40
$65
$56
$24



For some awesome, inspiration stories involving the YMCA, check out the articles below.

Cancer Patient Sees Blessing in YMCA 

A woman batting terminal lung cancer finds comfort in the YMCA of Greater St. Louis, when her youngest son gets to participate in early childhood education at no cost while she undergoes treatment. STLtoday.com/St. Louis Post-Dispatch


Inspirations: Amputee Thankful YMCA Was There

After losing both legs, a lifelong avid swimmer thought he would never swim again. Then he turned to the Y, where he found support and encouragement to make it through the struggle, and once again immersed himself in his favorite activity. BlueRidgeNow.com

21 comments:

  1. Is this discount good for any YMCA? I'm in Long Beach, CA and would love to join, but I'm low on cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though the exipration date has long expired for the YMCA referral, will you consider referring me so that I can receive the 20% discount?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can this still be done? I would love to have my family be able to goto the YMCA. This discount would help, big time!

    Thank you,

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am interested in the 20% discount for YMCA in Orange County CA. I am using a 7 day pass that expires this Saturday! I have enjoyed my experience each day! Especially the swimming pool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just email me at discountmom08@gmail.com and I'll send you the link! (I wish there were an easier way to do it, but i have to enter your email into an online form via the YMCA for the discount.

      Delete
  5. Hi! I too would love to use the 20% discount. I'll send an email to you, thanks discount mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I too would love to use the 20% discount. I'll send an email to you, thanks discount mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! I just emailed you a few questions. Hoping this discount is still active and redeemable in my city. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just sent you an email requesting the info about YMCA discount. It will be great help. Thanks!
    Keyur

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I still get the discount? I truly need to join the YMCA for a weight loss program and a swim program for my youngest son. Please contact me and let me know if I can still reveive a discount? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing. I know it is expired. Would you mind send me an invitation to stephanie.qzy@gmail.com
    I appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send me a invitation. I am trying to get my mom a senior membership. gray.will@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please send me an invitation so i can get my senior mother a membership, gray.will@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would also love an invitation. Millermkw@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send me an invitation! I would greatly appreciate it! tlmccann2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please me an invitation! I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you! tlmccann2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please send me an invitation as well.. Thanks!

    toonz303@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like the discount for my family to join in PA! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like a membership for my family! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like the discount for my family to join in PA! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like the discount for myself to join the YMCA. Is this discount applicable for any YMCA ? Please advise? If you could send me a personal invite, I could then take advantage of the 20% discount!
    Thank you!
    JoLene

    ReplyDelete